Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 714151617

Thread: Card Cash Information and Uses

Quote Originally Posted by Skip View Post
    NEW QUESTION:
    I have made a "trade" with another Member for which I am to transfer card cash to him.
    I have tired to do this but cannot effect it.
    Can someone walk me through the steps, please?
    Thank you.
    Skip
    Skip,

Look at the member profile. Hit VIEW PROFILE. When your at that screen look for ABOUT ME. Click that link and the scroll down away. When you see their card cash hit that link and from there you can type in the amount of card cash you wish to donate. Believe you hit the Submit and it should say TRANSFER WAS SUCCESSFUL. Lmk if that help you out.

Don
    Customized Shoes for any occasion!
    Hidden Content
    Actions are backed up by words, I wish more of us backed them up!!!
    If you have talent with video editing and would like to join the staff drop me a pm!

Don:
    Thanks for your help, but it did not work.
    I followed all of the steps you outlined, but when I hit 'Submit" I got a small window that says 'message from webpage" and i the message is a yellow triangle with an exclamation point in it.
    Skip

Don:
    Thanks for your help, but it did not work.
    I followed all of the steps you outlined, but when I hit 'Submit" I got a small window that says 'message from webpage" and i the message is a yellow triangle with an exclamation point in it.
    Skip
    Just did it using your use rid and it worked. Sent you 1cc. Not sure why it says that.

Don
    Hidden Content
    If you have talent with video editing and would like to join the staff drop me a pm!

I think I resolved the issue by using a different web browser. (I had been using IE and switched to Mozilla Firefox.)
    I got a message that the transfer was successful.
    Thanks for your help.
    Quote Originally Posted by doniceage View Post
    Just did it using your use rid and it worked. Sent you 1cc. Not sure why it says that.

Don

I think I resolved the issue by using a different web browser. (I had been using IE and switched to Mozilla Firefox.)
    I got a message that the transfer was successful.
    Thanks for your help.
    Cool beans! Noted!

Don
    Hidden Content

Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 714151617