Clemens/Rice/Lemieux triple game used for trade!

I have 03 Upper Deck Legendary Leaders triple game used jersey card of Roger Clemens, Jerry Rice & Mario Lemieux, serial numbered 007/250, BV-$80. looking for a offer in Game used, RC or auto of similar value
    Thanks
    Mike

2. Check out Steel City Collectibles Clearance Center
    Are you looking for anyone other than in the list?

I have a 2003 Donruss Classics redemption card of Art Monk that is a auto/Gu card #/50 with the same BV.

Being a Yankees and Jerry Rice fan I would love that card.

take a look at my www too.

Jim
    I actually really dont collect anything but baseball, though I am considering your offer, I checked your site and didnt see one, but I was looking for Brett Favre game used a while back, would you happen to have any? PLMK...I know, I dont collect football!, but still looking for a Favre!
    Thanks
    Mike

No Favre man, My sister is infatuated with him so I gave her the 1 I had for Christmas.

That Monk GU/Auto #/50 is the only thing I had in that BV range left.

Other than if you are interested in a 2003 Playoff Contenders Larry Johnson auto but with MLB I do not have much in that range.
    I have MLB stuff that is of good players but they do not book as well as the NFL stuff usually.

I do have a 2003 Playoff Portraits dual GU (bat/jersey) of Eric hinske #/25 but no BV on it because not enough made.

Last edited by rice80fan2; 02-02-2004 at 12:30 AM.

Jim
    Let me sleep on it & see if any other offers come up, if not I am sure we can work something out
    Thanks again
    mike

NP man, I will look forward to your PM on the possible trade.

Thanks Mike

Jim

I haven't heard anything yet and I was wondering what ya thought.

Please PM me when you get a chance.

Jim