how much is this card worth and is it really really rare

I have a 02/03 SP Authentic Julius ervin/Dominique wilkins auto card numbered to 25. would any of you know how much is this card is worth and is it really really rare

2. SCC - Feb 2018
    yes very rare.......go to for the value im sure its around $300+

I'm not sure that they would list the value because of scarcity. You could sell it for quite a bit though!
    In baseball I'm collecting PSA 3.5 and above T206's, ungraded tobacco era cards, 1930's Goudey, and pre 1950 Bowman
    In boxing, i'm collecting PSA 5 and above 1948 Leaf
    In MMA, I am looking for 2010 Leaf Autographs

thanks but I will keep it for now because it could go up really high if one of them go

huh? I dont think the value of this card will really go up too much saying that all auto cards stay at just about the same value and Im about 99.9% sure that this card is unlisted making the value just whatever you could get for it. BTW nice card.

no it won't go up trust me tetired players cards go down in value because they slowly fade out of the picture because guys like kobe and iverson take there place

lets just say tomorrow one of them die wont his autos go up in price

Not really tracey, there will be a spike right after a death, but it normaly does not last long. I woulf just be happy with the card considering its an auto of arguably the best ever (Dr J)

If one of them was not able to sign anymore, It's hard to say how the hobby would react...

Because, Dominique liked to sign, his auto is generally in the $10 range.
    HOF J.Erving is a bit different, already commanding~$30-$40

With 25 pieces it's scarce, but you'd still have to find the right collector. I'd watch e-bay for similar pieces...

BTW congrats, It's a nice card.
    Perfection is not attainable. But if we chase perfection, we can catch excellence.
    As of May 2017 ~ STILL Collect the following --> ALL 01-04 UD SP Legendary cuts Mlb G/U *Also, Topps insert Sp's.
    1985T Mlb mini's issue(Canadian release)
    Vintage & Modern issues: Have old school players but want current players? I may want them, please Pm me.Thank You | GINTER G/U

Here is one that just ended on the 1st of Feb:
    Baseball - Corey Kluber
    Basketball - Jarrett Jack; J.J. Redick
    I can only mail on Saturday's; sorry for the inconvenience.

Hidden Content