Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast

I want to BUY your Mark Prior Game Used & Autos!

I am looking to buy some Mark Prior game used & Auto cards, PLMK what you have available and YOU tell me how much you will sell for, I hope you have some for sale!
    Thanks
    Mike
    Looking for 2009 Score Retro RC's, also Topps & Bowman Chrome Football RC's

anybody have any for sale?

ttt

I tried this about a month ago and really had no luck. I came to the conclusion that if you want Prior stuff, you got to bight the bullet and use ebay :(

On a side note, I have an Andy Marte Bowman Chrome rookie if you're interested.

Iggy
    I'm with you!, I thought for sure I'd be able to find some Prior game used for sale, I bought 2 lastnight of a different site.....and I bit the bullet lastnight and bought a Prior auto off ebay lastnight also

Thanks for the Marte offer...but I have SO many Marte cards now I dont know what to do with um

Thanks
    Mike

LOL... I just noticed I spelled bite as "bight". I guess that's what happens when you're trying to watch Pitt kick the crap out of St John's :)

What Prior auto did you buy? I've been watching Prior on ebay pretty close lately so I probably saw it.

I bought a 03 Ultimate Collection Signature #d to 299, I bought it for $51.00, it books for $100..not to bad I guess

Yeah, nice pickup... I actually had that card on my watchlist. If I do spring for an 03 auto though, I want the SPX auto/jersey card.

A couple people here have one but I never seem to have what they want to trade for.

Re: I want to BUY your Mark Prior Game Used & Autos!

Originally posted by aug06
    I am looking to buy some Mark Prior game used & Auto cards, PLMK what you have available and YOU tell me how much you will sell for, I hope you have some for sale!
    Thanks
    Mike
    mike, you know i have some! what percentage are you buying at? or i could trade a couple . plmk, dwayne

dewey
    List what Prior game used you have & what you would like to sell for, and we will go from there
    thanks
    mike

Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast