Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bballplayr6's Items on eBay

1993 Finest Refractor Promo

I believe that I have a 93 Finest Refractor Promo of DON MATTINGLY #98 that I looked on beckett.com that says that it is BV at $1,200. I was wanting to ask people to make sure if it were it. On the back of the card it says Promotional Sample 1 of 500. If anyone has any info that can help me identify this card, please let me know. A scan can be provided if asked. Any help will be appreciated.

Maybe for trade, if identified.

if it's stamped in red on the back, tthen these promos were given to direct dealers in relation to topps (obviously promoting the finest set).

i like it but i don't know what you're asking?

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See gw117's Items on eBay

where did you get the card? and are you sure it doesnt say 1 of 5000 on the back?

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bballplayr6's Items on eBay

yes it says 1 of 5000 (my mistake) on the back and it is stamped in red. I am just asking if it is the Promo of the refractor. Also did they make those that are not refractors? It didn't say on beckett.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See gw117's Items on eBay

they made a handful of promo refractors...im not sure how many but its hard to confuse the base cards from the refractors...do you have a scan of the card?

SCF Rewards
    See clcjdn's Items on eBay

Do you have a scan of this card? If it is a refractor, how much $ would it take to purchase it? LMK. Thanks,

Joe

SCF Rewards
    Country

1993 Topps Finest Promos

The cards have metallic finishes on their fronts and feature color player action photos. The words "Promotional Sample 1 of 5000" appears in red lettering superposed upon the player's biography on the back of the card. An extremely limited amount of these cards were also printed as Refractors.

So if you move the card around and it has a rainbow like finish to it then its the Refractor version if not then you have the regular version.

I'm interested but probably have nothing to offer.
    Selling All My Cards Here------>Hidden Content

Baseball Autograph and Game Used Only Trade Page: pwaldo.webs.com/
    //s123.photobucket.com/albums/o299/pwaldo/