Thread: Kerry Wood collector here

Kerry Wood collector here

Hello, I'm new to the boards and just wanted to introduce myself to everyone :P My names Ryan, I'm 17 years old and live in Sioux City, IA. Collected cards (mainly baseball) since I was about 7 years old, took a couple on-and-off breaks in between, but have decided to start up again and am interested in mainly Kerry Wood cards. If anyone would like to trade, let me know what you need and I'll see if I have it.. e-mail is westbseball09@aol.com or you can just PM me if you'd like. Anyways.. glad to be on the boards, and look forward to doing business with some of you!

i have about 60 or 70 wood doubles check out my www and lmk if you would like any of them thanks
    chris
    I will trade by bv or sv as long as I like what I'm getting

Flickr

Hidden Content

Kerry Wood

I have a Donruss Elite Back to the Future Kerry Wood/Juan Cruz card #BF-7 #D/ 278/500

No reasonable offer refused! :)

Contact me by email or through the homepage on my website:
    www.freewebs.com/allsportz/

Steve

STEVEC527@AOL.COM

I have some Kerry Wood cards. I can get you a list. What Chipper Jones or Marcus Giles cards do you have to trade?

I'm not the Kerry Wood collector. Oakleys is, he's the one that posted it. Go to the top of the list and reply to him.