Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

View Poll Results:

Voters
0. This poll is closed
  • 0 0%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country

How do you get your card values?

Hey all,

I was just wondering how most of you get your prices on cards.
    Please vote on the post as I'm trying to make some things more convenient around here.

btw - would you all like to see a yearly Beckett subscription of your choice in the store?

BGray

SCF Rewards

I voted for Beckett online.com, as I don't have a subscription.

and YES!!!

I would love to see a 1-yr subscription to Beckett (preferably baseball / basketball / football). Don't follow hockey, although I am hooked on the Mighty Ducks.

Nothing to do here in S. CA now that the Lakers meekly went away. lolol

Dodgers and Angels ---- baseball is a game to enjoy while doing something else (ex: surfing the internet; or if you're at a ballpark, talking to friends and chowing down on Nachos).

See cfa10123's Items on eBay

I use Beckett and Beckett.com for non-baseball.

Tim

SCF Rewards
    Country

Originally posted by podstock
    I voted for Beckett online.com, as I don't have a subscription.

and YES!!!

I would love to see a 1-yr subscription to Beckett (preferably baseball / basketball / football). Don't follow hockey, although I am hooked on the Mighty Ducks.

Nothing to do here in S. CA now that the Lakers meekly went away. lolol

Dodgers and Angels ---- baseball is a game to enjoy while doing something else (ex: surfing the internet; or if you're at a ballpark, talking to friends and chowing down on Nachos).

I thought you were an expert on baseball, maybe you should go to the ballpark and hang out talk to some friends and chow down on some nachos, you just better make sure you are sitting either in the upper deck or behind the screen so that you don't get cracked in the head by a foul ball.

oh by the way I subscribe to beckett online, and I also buy the mags too, to read the articles, about once every other month

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See tytamkeira's Items on eBay

Heyas and this is a good one. I had voted for "Buy a Beckett every once in a while" even though I do try to get a Beckett (football) every month and a Baseball and Basketball now and then. I don't have a subscription to the Football one and I prolly should get one but oh well. hehe.

As far as Tuff Stuff, I believe that prices are to over priced with them for cards. Plus the main stream goes with Beckett. And with going by prices on E-Bay, that is non sence considering that the auctions have a limited time on them. Most people here do trades so going by selling prices would not be good.

Now with Beckett.com. I go there when ever I am on the computer to make sure I have "up to date" prices. And sometimes there are cards that are just not listed in the regular Becketts any longer so on line pricing that way is good.

Now with the yearly Beckett subscription in the store that would be a great thing. Would I have enough points at the moment? Nope but it would give me and everyone something else to shoot for. I am sure that there are many people out there that would like that.

Welp can't wait to see what other people think on this. Take care and let the thoughts and what come in. :)

Richie
    mookigremlin
    :p

Kmench1
    Gray I think that is a great idea.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See just-for-cards's Items on eBay

I have a Beckett subscription for Baseball.
    The other sports I buy twice a year to see how my NPMs are doing.
    I also go to Beckett.com to check on cards once in awhile.
    I go to Ebay to see what they are really worth. I just bought a '$25' card for $1 today. That makes up for the '$50' card I sold for $10 last week.
    Prices change so fast, it's hard to predict what something is worth.
    Etopps is as close to real value you can get. But, you better know what you're doing before you get in over your head.
    My port has dropped from 100% profit to 45% in 3 months. The last 14 months has been tough to gain anything.

SCF Rewards
    See klock13's Items on eBay

yes that should definitely be added to the storee - either a mag. subscription or beckett online for a year for any sport you want.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Tuff Stuff subsription

Yeah I would like to have Beckett as a choice in the store as long as we can pick the sport.
    Selling All My Cards Here------>Hidden Content

Baseball Autograph and Game Used Only Trade Page: pwaldo.webs.com/
    //s123.photobucket.com/albums/o299/pwaldo/

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See kingpinlc's Items on eBay

I subscribe to Tuff Stuff & use Beckett.com for double checking... a subscription to Tuff Stuff or Beckett would be cool prizes...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast