Smile I WILL BUY 03 Bowman Chrome Carson Palmer AU RC

Do you need money in your paypal account so you can pay for e-bay auctions??? Well If you have the 03 Bowman Chrome Carson Palmer AU RC, I will but it from you for $90 shipped and insured. Do you want more then that, let me know what you are looking for and then maybe we can work something out. You want cards too. I will paypal you the cash, you can send me the card and then ill send you cards after i recieve the palmer. I prefer paying for a card like this via paypal cause its more secure then anything else. Let me know and we will work something out. Im really in need of this card cause this is all i need for my chrome set. This card books $120 and im offering you $90 total for it. help me out if you can. If you can please send me a scan of the card too.

I only need the Bowman Chrome RC AU. Thats the only card i need for the Bowman chrome set. If you have the Bowman chrome Auto RC Carson Palmer, ill take it off your hands.

any leftwich or the leftwich chrome AU??? I only have the one leftwich chrome AU that i just bought, but thats part of my set. But i think i have other leftwich rookes around the house.