Thread: Couple of LeBrons just in

Couple of LeBrons just in

nothing great, but im going to sell 'em if no one wants them

03-04 MVP Basketball Diary -$12
    03-04 UD City Heights NNO -$15

probably looking for cheap graphs in return, but ill look at lists
    Zach
    Collecting Hall of Fame, Future Hall of Fame, and Retired Star autographs in MLB, NBA, and NFL.

International Traders: I no longer mail to the Philippines.

hey would you trade me this for the 2 autos insted of the dual jrsy?
    03-04 UD City Heights NNO -$15

drago06- i was about to consider saying i sent out already blah blah, but i didnt yet so im just going to say it straight out. Id prefer not to because the lebron would be easier to trade for one of the 10-12 ones that im missing. If we could keep it as is it would be great, but if you really need the james, im sure we could come to an agreement
    Zach
    Collecting Hall of Fame, Future Hall of Fame, and Retired Star autographs in MLB, NBA, and NFL.

International Traders: I no longer mail to the Philippines.

lol your funny dude.lmao ! naaa its ok ill take the dual jrsy. thats fine i dont need it that bad anyways.thanx for being blunt ,i like that .lol
    D