Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    MaverickBaller41

will trade for anything of mavs 02 03

will trade for anything of mavs 02 03 including base, inserts, and gu

2. Check out the deals at Bear Ridge Collectibles eBay Store
    Welcome to the forum MaverickBaller41! :D

If you have any issues or questions with the site feel free to shoot me a PM.

BGray

i have a dirk nowitski clear cut winner from glass plexi card plmk

do you just want 02-03 mavs cards?
    2001-02 TOPPS XPECTATIONS CLASS CHALLENGE DIRK NOWITZKI $30.00
    2001-02 TOPPS XPECTATIONS FUTURE FEATURES DIRK NOWITZKI $25.00
    2001-02 TOPPS TCC CHALLENGING THE CHAMP MICHAEL FINLEY $15.00

Hey what is BV of the Dirk plexi glass card? It is a plexi glass card right? PLMK

MaverickBaller41
    i would be willing to trade or buy the plexi glass card of dirk, what would u want to trade it for or how much would u sell it for? PLMK

I have a Nick Van Exel 2002-03 Topps Pristine Pristine Performance Jersey I will trade for any Kobe cards not on my list. Check my list

Hopa- Do you mean you will trade a Nick Van Exel GU for Kobe base and inserts? I have many Kobe base and inserts. PLMK.
    Thanks

saspurs: Yeah any Kobes I don't have. Prefer not base and 1 normal insert of equal value than lots of cheaper ones. My list is the Kobe's I HAVE, not want. You can email me on shannanw@slingshot.co.nz if you have a offer for me, or post it here. Thanks

Hopa- I emailed you a list this morning of the Kobe's that I have. PLMK if you need them. Thanks

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast