i want vince carter jersey cards and any jersey cards that are well known players

i need vince carter jersey cards and also other good jersey cards that have good players on them

2. Check out Steel City Collectibles Clearance Center
    i can sell you some. i have three. are you interested in other sports too and let me know how much you would pay for these.

03-04 glass jason kidd superlative swatch bv $20
    03-04 glass wally sczerbiak game gear bv$10
    03-04 ultra amare stoudamire roundball jersey bv $15

check my site hit the WWW on the bottom of this post, it will take you to my site

03-04 Fleer Authentix Dual Jersey Vince Cartee/K. Martin Dual Jersey Martin Jersey is a rare 2 colors Black with some type of silver stripe that I have never seen on a jersey before PLEASE NOTE: Around the jersey there is very minor creasing due to poor shipping habits by the original seller
    Books $25
    Sell $8 delivered