Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Alabama Crimson Tide Cleveland Indians

Cleveland Indians Game Face Magazines

From the 80's-will trade for 04 Indians cards, vintage Browns, 04 baseball stars and James & Boozer of Cavs.
    E-mail:
    [email protected]
    Thank you

i am interested....can you list the players you have?

SCF Rewards
    Country

Stars on covers of magazines

Thank you for the response. I will give you a rough idea of what I have. I don't have much in hockey anymore-just a few Becketts with Mario and I think Brett Hull along with the 1st Beckett issue with Gretzky. Basketball there's some with Jordan, Shaq, Pippen, USA team from I think it was 92 and I believe I still have the 1st issue with Jordan left. Football there's Elway, E. Smith, Montana, Rice, Favre, Marino, B. Sanders, Bo Jackson. Baseball-Ryan, Sandberg, Mattingly, Thomas, Griffey, Yount, Puckett, Ripken, Jeter, Mantle, McGwire etc. Indians Game Face Magazines from 80's include Joe Carter, Doug Jones, Niekro/Carlton, Pat Tabler and others. I do have some of the new Indians Game Face magazines also. Some of the Baseball Cards magazines from the late 80's have inserts of replicards of current stars in an older style card. Most of the Becketts were from the 90's. The Baseball Cards magazines and Sports Card Traders magazines were from late 80's into 90's. If there's anything specific player you're looking for then let me know and I can tell what issue I have of him. There's probably a few others I didn't mention but I am work at this is off the top of my head.
    Thanks,
    Don

can you tell me what current baseball players magazines you have on becketts and indians gameface? i am just interested in current players...lmk

SCF Rewards
    Country

Current players on covers

Oct 03 Beckett Pujols
    June 03 A-Rod
    Various Griffey and Frank Thomas covers and others
    94 Game Face Inaugural Season Jacobs Field-Vizquel
    5/97 Game Face Vizquel
    03 Game Face Season Opener Sabathia, Vizquel, Bard, Baez, Burks
    03 Game Face Milton Bradley, Coco Crisp, Ryan Ludwick, Jody Gerut
    04 Game Face Josh Bard
    02 Indians Comic Book with Ryan Drese, Bob Wickman, CC Sabathia, Vizquel
    other Game Face Magazines Manny Ramirez, Jim Thome, Kenny Lofton, Bartolo Colon, Jose Mesa

i am interested in a lot of the game face magazines...how about this: i get one signed for you in person, and i keep one...lmk...i get a lot of autographs at the team hotel

SCF Rewards
    Country

Sorry, I don't really collect autographs. My son has a few cards autographed and a few baseballs from when he was young but that's about it. We probably could work out some kind of trade for cards that I collect.
    Thanks

what cards do you collect?

SCF Rewards
    Country

04 Indians, vintage Browns, Steelers, Cowboys, Raiders, LeBron James, Carmelo Anthony, current baseball stars like A-Rod, Nomar, Prior, Pujols, Sosa, Jeter, Soriano, retired players' cards from 70's thru 85 like Rose, Ryan, Schmidt, Ripken, Yount.

I have a 2003 Hideki Matsui Victory RC, a Shawn Green 2003 Victory (# 13/650), and Kazuhisa Ishii 2002 Fleer EX (# 609/2999). interested?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast