2002 Box Score
    2002 Fleer w/ Quentin Jammer
    2002 Pacific

Terrence Newman 2003 Score
    2003 Pristine uncirculated refractor 5/1499

Simeon Rice 1996 TSC sp SOLD
    1996 Topps SOLD

lmk if your looking for 00, 01, 02, 03 rookies
    I collect Alabama Alumni in all sports concentrating on Dont'a Hightower, I also look for Patriots, Red Sox and Celtics for my Wife's collection.

2. Check out Steel City Collectibles Clearance Center
    hey man i might need that 02 box score reed rc. hey i sent out your milons/mcaddleys/alexanders either yesterday or the day before. just to let ya know

I'll take both of the Simeon Rice cards, LMK how much you want in Paypal.

Industrial
    Book value on the Simeons is $2 thats about the least I could take to ship them lmk if you see anything else you want and I could ship them together.
    I collect Alabama Alumni in all sports concentrating on Dont'a Hightower, I also look for Patriots, Red Sox and Celtics for my Wife's collection.

hehateme71
    I think you mean Roy Williams if so it would be bv on the 3 is $15 so 300cc dlvd

BTW I found a Rod Smart card, I think it was 02 Pacific if you want it you can have it for a sase.

bump