Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See IggyWH's Items on eBay

Exclamation Manning/Palmer Dual Auto /50 For Trade

I have this card that I could be looking to trade :

2003 Upper Deck Ultimate Collection Dual Ultimate Signatures Peyton Manning/Carson Palmer #DSMP #34/50.

The card books at $200. I've included a pic for anyone who wants to see what the card looks like. The card is a beauty!

Not really sure what I'd want to get for the card. I'd like to get an auto in the same price range. I'll trade down for a few cards, but it's got to end up in my favor.

I'd LOVE to trade this for a real nice Prior auto, but I really haven't seen anyone on SCF that has a Prior in that range. Other players I like are :

Pujols
    Bonds
    Arod

Pennington
    Jamal Lewis
    Portis
    McAllister
    Vick
    Tomlinson
    Brady

I'm not limited to just those guys, but they are some of my favorite. If you want to try to make a deal, let me know what you got!

SCF Rewards
    Country

nice card iggy at the card show i was a t not so long ago the guy got 130 for this nice card and did u pull it or?

SCF Rewards
    Country

I traded 2 of those Boldin's I had for it... remember when I was trying to trade them a little while ago?

SCF Rewards
    Country

yea that aitn a bad deal this is a nice card and palmer and manning are the future of the nfl so

See Cardking80's Items on eBay

yo iggy...u know i want that...hook a brotha up

SCF Rewards
    Country

The Manning/Palmer is still available if anyone's interested in making an offer for it.

SCF Rewards

SCF Rewards
    Country

You already know what I want from you... you said you only wanted baseball auto's though :(

SCF Rewards

hey

yeah I want this card though lol. I only really want to give up that card and the rest football if there is a way though.

SCF Rewards
    Country

So you're saying that you'll trade the Prior + football for the Manning/Palmer?

LMK if that's what you mean.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast