Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Looking to trade for Domanick Davis

Heyas everyone. If you all had not noticed I had bought a box of 2003 Bowman Chrome Hobby FB and opened the box today. My break down of the box is listed in the Box Breaks section so if you have the time pop on over there to see how the box broke for me. Now with that said I had pulled a Domanick Davis Auto RC from the box. With some thought and such and the fact that he is a running back I have descided to put him on my want list. I know I only have 1 card of his thus far but you gots to start some where. hehe. So if anyone has any of his cards up for trade then drop me a line. I also wanted to say that I have a 2003 Bowman Chrome Refractor Red UNC of Anquan Boldin up for trade along with all of the other rookies that i had pulled out of the box. If anyone is interested in the Boldin or others and has any Davis up for trade then let me know. Thanks in advance for any and all replies and till then take care and have a safe one. :D

Richie
    mookigremlin
    :p

2. SCC Fall 2017

Originally posted by hehateme71
    Davis:

03 Fleer Platinum RC

thats it!
    Heyas. What ya lookin for? The only RC's that I have out of 2003 that I know of are from the 2003 Bowman Chrome set. hehe. Welp I lied. hehe. I do have 1 Ultra which is a Terrell Suggs RC and the following from Score:

#278 Kyle Boller
    #287 Willis McGahee
    #290 Artose Pinner
    #297 Bryant Johnson
    #300 Justin Gage
    #305 Talman Gardner
    #306 Jason Witten
    #309 Bennie Joppru
    #314 Andrew Williams
    #318 Ken Dorsey
    #319 William Joseph
    #322 Boss Bailey
    #284 Lee Suggs (Scorecrd) 265/500

If there is anything from that you would be interested in then just let me know. If not then you can hop over to my website to check out other stuff I have up for trade. My trade lists are NOT up to date but I should have most of what is listed there. Until I hear back from ya take care and have a safe one. :)

Richie
    mookigremlin

would u trade for one of your chjeapest auto's, or GU?
    Welp if you want to hit the cheapest then here is what I have for ya:

1999 Sage Auto Rahim Abdullah 64/999 #A1
    1999 Sage Auto Fred Vinson 568/999 #A47
    2000 Playoff Contenders ET Auto Ontiwaun Carter #153
    2000 Press Pass Auto Shyrone Stith
    2000 Sage Auto Danny Farmer 902/999 #A16
    2000 Sage Auto Curtis Keaton 79/999 #A23
    2000 Sage Auto Anthony Lucas 849/999 #A25
    2000 Sage Auto Sylvester Morris 475/999 #A31
    2000 Sage Auto R. Jay Soward 209/999 #A43

When you can let me know if there is anything there that you would want. Till then take care and have a safe one. :)

Richie
    mookigremlin

I need this, I have a coles auto u don't have too

I need this, I have a coles auto u don't have too
    Okies. I have the Rahim auto set aside for ya. Now with the Coles auto what one do you have?

Richie
    mookigremlin

I would be interested in the Boldin Red Refractor, and the Kyle Boller RC.... I have a Domanick Davis topps finest RC that BV for 12 I believe... I also have a lot more rookies and maybe some GU or Autos for trade for the Boldin and Boller... PLMK thanks

Laveranues Coles 2000 Fleer Autographics

I need a good card for this, it was my first auto, lol it actually was

Also if your lookin to get a full set of Rookies and all that... I got a bunch of Bowman Chrome RC's like 10-12.... I also got most of the base set if you need some...

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast