Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

got a box of 2004 Donruss, MOJO!!

In the VERY FIRST PACK, I pulled a 1986 Donruss Recollection Collection Alvin Davis Auto #ed 6/11, and a 2002 Donruss The Rookies Erick Almonte RC Auto #ed 5/10 all in the first pack one after another! But there was nowhere to go but downhill after that hot pack, I got a Bobby Abreu Timber and Threads Bat Card. Got a bunch of checklists, inserts and DK's. The Autos are for trade, looking for teh right deal, along with the Abreu!

2. Check out the deals at Allgood Collectibles eBay Store
    lol, bad move. you should have sold the rest after the 1st pack. congrats on the hot pack though.....wish i had that kind of luck.

You know what, I said the EXACT same thing lol.

hey man, i don'tt blame you 1 bit for opening the other packs...i can't resist looking at unopened boxes/packs without ripping them open in a heartbeat....although i've never had a hot pack, lol.

i think tthat erick almonte auto rc is the gem. nice, very nice.

Yeah, I meant to put a scan on of them but i dont know how to after i already made a post.

AC - Yes its Erick and not danny!

Got a box of 2004 Donruss, MOJO with scans!!!!

Look at the scan on the second page........the one on the first page dosent work, Thanks!
    Last edited by Hamels35; 02-08-2004 at 02:36 AM.

AC, check my other thread, i posted a scan.

Last edited by Hamels35; 02-08-2004 at 12:56 AM.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast