Thread: NAXCOM Users?

NAXCOM Users?

Anyone ever use this site to buy/sell? I just registered and am a bit confused as to the process. Any information about the site would be appreciated. Thanks.

Its pretty straight forward you post buy and sell offers or buy cards somone has already posted a sell offer on. Ill tell you from experience there customer service sucks, its a pretty good site till something goes wrong. Ive been waiting nearly 4 months for a refund on a seller who never shipped and misteriously dissappeared even though they supposedly dont transfer funds until after you receive the card.

But dont take my word on it I seem to be the only one displeased with the site.

Ryan

When Im wronged I usually am pretty vocal about it, as well im pretty vocal when im righted.

I was pretty upset over a transaction went bad on Naxcom and I seemed to be getting no attention from the Customer Service Dept. at Naxcom. After making this post I decided to give Naxcom another shot and wrote them an email explaining the situation, it seems they had some server issues at the time of my displeasure and were actually very eager to straighten this situation out. My account has now been credited for the transaction.

I was even contacted by the COO of Naxcom about this post, and was pleased to see them take my displeasure so seriously. Im assuming that this was a rare occurrence and was mainly due to mail server problems.

Anyway seems like I was wrong about Naxcoms Customer Service and I just wanted to make a point to let everyone know how the situation unfolded.

Thanks,
    Ryan