Thread: Hockey Finals Game 5!

now behind 5-3.

what a bad game by Giggy

oh well

:( Damn! Home Ice is ruling this series so far.... Hopefully the Ducks can win game 6 at home and force a game 7.

I am now convinced Jersey fans are morons... I mean chanting over-rated? How are the Ducks over-rated?

Originally posted by IggyWH
    I am now convinced Jersey fans are morons... I mean chanting over-rated? How are the Ducks over-rated?
    LOL, that is a good point... Don't get me started on Jersey though...

hahahah...Ducks over-rated

they swept #1 Red Wings, dominated #2 Stars, and swept the Wild.

game 6 should be fun!!!

kinda seemed like that they were catching teams when they were playing bad when they were on a hot streak... im not calling them overrated because they swept us - but giguere is no brodeur, roy, hasek.

well, that is true, you cannot compare Giggy to the greats of the game based on one season.

Remember when Herman Moore of the Detroit Lions got 123 catches in one season?

That's more than Jerry Rice ever had in one season, but there's no way in heck anyone in the NFL will say that Moore is a better receiver than Rice is. Unless the NFL fan is drunk, or just a retard.

In the same vein, Giggy needs to do this for quite a few more years before he is compared to Brodeur, etc

Originally posted by Jakeklock0019
    kinda seemed like that they were catching teams when they were playing bad when they were on a hot streak... im not calling them overrated because they swept us - but giguere is no brodeur, roy, hasek.
    That could be true but how exactly can you call a 6 team over-rated? They weren't just put in position to win the Stanley Cup... they earned every part of where they are at now.