WTTF:JEFF MATHIS, DALLAS MCPHERSON, BRANDON WOOD, GARRET ANDERSON, TIM SALMON...

BOB GRICH, BRIAN DOWNING, JIM FREGOSI AND NOLAN RYAN. MAINLY LOOKING FOR RC'S, AUTOS AND HIGH END GU. IDEALLY I WOULD LIKE THEM TO BE PIC'D W/ THE ANGELS, HOWEVER IN REGARDS TO RC'S I WILL MAKE AN EXCEPTION. TRADE PG LINK IN SIG.

2. Check out the deal at Allgood Collectibles eBay Store

it depends on which card it is. btw which wood auto do you have? i may be interested. lmk

It was a Brandon Wood X-Fractor auto. It is pending though for a bunch of sets of mine to be finished some guy has the cards for. I will let you know as soon as he replys. The Salmon is Authentix

not interested in the salmon. lmk about the wood when you hear back from the guy.