Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast

Smile I'm new here....but old everywhere else. Looking to trade.

Hello all. I am a longtime member of the Beckett Football Trade board, new to Trader Retreat and a longtime ebay Buyer and seller. I am looking for rookie year cards only of players in my sig and any good auto/game used that catch my eye. Please check my tradepage and LMK what interests you.

Happy trading.

welcome to the forum..
    I Collect Cleveland Browns,Drew Bledsoe

Hey lumm0x,

Welcome to scf! I have alot of the people listed in your sig but no high end cards, are you looking for all rookies of these players?
    lmk,
    Ryan

welcome cheked your site
    and iam interested in the dorsey sp authenti chek my site and see if anything catches your eye

2003 SP Authentic Signof the Times Bryant Johnson serial #'d 331/475 BV $15

Hey Lummox. welcome to the site here at SCF... I would be interested in the favre/green dual jersey card.. I have to look again but I will pm you a site of a diff trader that has a bunch of a train jersey cards. If you find one you need please LMK because I would love to get that dual packer jersey card from you

thnx
    Jay

Hi lumm0x -

Welcome to the site!! :D

I hope you enjoy it here, we have a great gang of folks here. If there is any questions or concerns you have at any time, please PM me or one of the other mods/advisors!

Happy Trading!!

Peace~
    Rima
    ~COLLECTING specific Chris Brown autos & multi color patches
    ~Collecting Chris Brown, Hakeem Nicks, Stepfan Taylor & Geno Smith Auto's, multi color patches & 1/1's

TRADE LIST:
    Hidden Content

Thanks for the greeting to all.

Bamafan- I need alot of base RC's for some of these players as well, not just high end. I prefer to go after the autos and game used stuff first though. I do have a few Alexanders you may like including a pretty decent high end auto.

Goingwild18- I like this one:
    2001 playoff honors rc jersey Kevan Barlow BV $15, but since it's a g/u for a rc that's pretty fair. LMK

LoSt_SoUl- Really like this one:
    01 PLAYOFF ABSOLUTE MEMORABILIA ROOKIE PREMIERE MATERIALS BALL (W/THE WHOLE ?W?) #158 BV $50

Anything I could add to get it from you?LMK

pr0phet- Would love some more A-Train. No problems on the Favre dual to get some.

2000 SPX Deltha O'Neal #98 serial #'d 0983/1350 BV $8
    2000 UD Encore #225 Deltha O'Neal BV $3
    2003 Bowman Chrome #178 Lee Suggs BV $8

and just curious how much u want in trade on that suggs 01/01

LMK
    Thanks

Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast