Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

View Poll Results:

Voters
0. This poll is closed
  • 0 0%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Sage, Press Pass

SCF Rewards
    Country

Sage, Press Pass

i just wanted like kind of a local poll... do you think the brnads like press pass sage and hit are good or bad for the football trading market... i think it is bad becasue it floods the market with unwanted qorthless rc autos and drives the pirce of real autos from fleer upperdeck etc down.. lmk your opinion

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See rodent144's Items on eBay

I actually think they're good. not so much for the autos, but because they show guys in college uniform, and often have the guys who are next to impossible to find in college uniform otherwise. They add a lot of cards of UCLA guys in UCLA uniform that I can get for my collection, especially the crummier guys like kris farris, who would never be in any other autograph sets.

See hehateme71's Items on eBay

they both suck, lol

SCF Rewards
    Country

lol i agree with hehate me but if u collect autos like kris faris and college players it is good

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See BigScissors's Items on eBay

I love Press Pass and Sage both, but Im in the same boat as rodent14, Im a collage collector as well. They both put out quality products, Iv never quite understood why people dont care for them. I guess its the problem with overproduction. If they were limited and didnt have so many auto parallels would you like them better?

Then again they must be doing something right because I hear the Draft Pick Liscence is a huge earner for Press pass.

I miss Classic though, and they were all way overproduced. There auto print run was usually over 5,000 per player some close to 8,000. Can you imagine as a Draft Pick being asked to sign 8,000 cards before the draft was even held?

jmo,
    Ryan

SCF Rewards
    Country

yea i agree but i dont collect college really so its almost like 2 hobbies

SCF Rewards
    Country

These are great for the hobby. It is a card from a different perspective that USUALLY runs a bit cheaper then the actuall cards its self from donruss, topps, skybox so on so fourth

Jay

SCF Rewards
    Country

yea i agree with the cheaper part i jsut think it floods the market

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See stinga6789's Items on eBay

These are great for the hobby. Where else can you get autos of players in their college uniform? They may be cheap to pick up but who knows who they may become in the future. Just imagine how much an Amare or even a Boozer now goes for and look at the prices of the packs. They are relatively cheap packs and you can get some decent stars!

SCF Rewards

i feel these are good for the hobby.
    if u dont like them dont buy them or trade for them
    thats the way i feel.........

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast