Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Unhappy Need advice on Ebay wins

Wondering if someone can give me an idea of how much these book for? And if I got jipped or not ;(

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...EBWN%3AIT&rd=1

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...EBWN%3AIT&rd=1

Thanks for info

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See Molina00's Items on eBay

Looks okay for about 10 bucks worth.
    I don't think it really deserves a frowning face.
    What matters most is if you are happy with what you bought.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See mitcwolf's Items on eBay

i agree with molina... definently no real steal but if you like them and have the money... go for it

SCF Rewards
    Country

heh, well, I don't know, only started collecting about 2 weeks ago, so I took a chance. I'm satisfied, I guess that's good enough for me, even though it's not worth very much ;)

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See tytamkeira's Items on eBay

Yeah as they were saying. If it is something that you are happy with then that is all that matters. No matter what card it is or what player it is or what have ya. Like me I collect someone that is not popular at all and I have like a ton of his cards. Ok I lied. I have more then a ton of his cards. hehe. What I would pay for a card of his that I don't have yet is most likely more then what someone else would pay but in the end as long as I am happy with the purchase then that is all that matters. If there are anytimes that you are not sure or if you are just wondering and you don't have a Beckett Mag handy then all you need to do is go to Beckett.com. I do that at times myself. But all in all as long as you are happy then that is all that counts. :)

Richie
    mookigremlin
    :p

P.S. And welcome to the sports card world. :D

SCF Rewards
    Country

Thanks for the Beckett tip, those cards are worth more than I thought!!

Shockey is $6
    Andre Johnson is $8
    Harrington is $5

and the Emmit Smith is my new highest book valued card at a whopping $10!! So an even better deal than I had initially thought. Thanks again.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See tytamkeira's Items on eBay

Originally posted by RockfnBttm
    Thanks for the Beckett tip, those cards are worth more than I thought!!

Shockey is $6
    Andre Johnson is $8
    Harrington is $5

and the Emmit Smith is my new highest book valued card at a whopping $10!! So an even better deal than I had initially thought. Thanks again.

Heyas and NP. Glad that you are happy with what you got and those aren't bad players either. If you have any more questions all ya need to do is ask. Take care and hope you enjoy the collecting world. :)

Richie
    mookigremlin
    :p