Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 03 bowman football

03 bowman football

I opened a box and got almost every rookie except leftwich......also got signs of the future Nate Burleson (auto)............and fabric of the future Bryant Johnson (GU).........all are for trade. PM me.

ANY PATS ROOKIES LIKE BETHEL JOHNSON,KLIFF KINGSBURY ,TULLY BANTE CAIN,TY WARREN??
    Collect Cleveland Browns/ BOSTON BRUINS/ Boston College Eagles/ROOKIES,Patches/Autos

ONLY TRADE IN THE USA

I am about 90% sure i have all the rookies except leftwich, i'm at work now but when i get home i'll check to make sure i have those and i'll PM you back. I'm trying to get Miami Hurricane players so if you have any that woudl be great.

sounds good to me..
    Collect Cleveland Browns/ BOSTON BRUINS/ Boston College Eagles/ROOKIES,Patches/Autos

ONLY TRADE IN THE USA

I dought u got all of the rookies, because there is a ton in this set, over 200

Theres 165 rookies in 03 Bowman and they come 4 or 5 to a pack so you wouldnt have to open but a box or a box and a half to get them all.

Akoch I need Ahmaad Galloway and Kindal Moorehead maybe Jarrett johnson but Im not positive he was in 03 Bowman lmk what you need for them.

bamafan

I have the galloway but not the other one you asked about. PM me, i'm interested in former Miami Hurricanes.

jonssports

I have three of them but not the kingsberry......traded that after i opened the box. if you want the other three PM me

hehateme

I have 145/165 (88%) of the rookies in this box. I didn't get all of them but i did get a lot!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast