WTTF/WTB Game Used and Autographs, Prefer Bulk Lots

I am building inventory for a 200+ table show I'm doing...I need your GU and Autos (basically ANY players) in bulk...I will trade heavily for them. Keep in mind that this is for inventory so I'm not trading a $50.00 RC for $50.00 in bulk GU...I would rather trade my bulk player/team lots (3-5X in your favor), Inserts and other RC's that aren't in my personal collection. I will also BUY if the price is right. I usually pay about $1.00-3.00 per GU/Auto (depends on player and size of the lot)...this is what I can usually get them for on eBay...but I'm flexible. Please PM/IM/Email me with your lists and bulk prices/what you need from my site. Thanks

As always I am trading/buying any SP Authentic and older high end RC's. Thanks
    Hidden Content
    Want to save 5-15% on your purchase? Check my feedback and pay via Check/MO/Cash

I don't have a PC - Everything in my bucket is potentially for trade
    I don't ACCEPT or SEND Gift Payments - Thanks

I would not mind trading my game used for cards of players I collect. I am looking for Gwynn, Ripken, and McGriff mainly. Take a look at my web site and LMK. Thanks

ok, please check my site also. I know I have some Gwynn listed...not sure about the other guys yet. PM me with any player/team lots you would like.
    Hidden Content
    Want to save 5-15% on your purchase? Check my feedback and pay via Check/MO/Cash

asujbl...Hey sorry to butt in but do you live in Ohio?, and if so where & when is this 200+ table show your doing? Thanks I live in Springfield.....Dan

yes, I live in Ohio...next weekend there is a 125 table show at Vets in Columbus, then there is a big show at the convention center in Cleveland I heard about.
    Hidden Content

Better start building up for Nationals too... you getting a table there?

not sure yet...working on building up some inventory first.
    Hidden Content

check my post "selling these cards" towards the top here, I have like 7 I will sell.
    Danny