Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Need to move some of my Regular RCs

I will trade double or more in your favor to move some of my Regular RCs for your Game Used and Autos of players I need, lmk what you have and want. Check my site. Thanks.

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

4. Check out the deals at Allgood Collectibles eBay Store
    BOSS BAILEY
    03 BOWMAN CHROME AUTO #233

ANQUAN BOLDIN
    03 TOPPS PRISTINE UNCIRCULATED REFRACTOR #51 #d/1449
    03 PLAYOFF CONTENDERS ROOKIE ROUND-UP #RR1

BYRON LEFTWICH
    03 TOPPS PRISTINE #67 #d/1499

CARSON PALMER
    03 PLAYOFF CONTENDERS ROY CONTENDERS #ROY1

I could use these, but the Boss Bailey is an auto so I don't wanna trade it, PM me an offer, I'm at work right now, thanks.

2003 Leaf Certified Materials Anquan Boldin Jsy RC (Red Piece) #'d 1172/1250 BV: 20

2003 Topps Pristine Rookie Premiere Charles Rogers Jsy (Light Blue Piece) BV: 12

i could use ur dallad clark spx....id trade game-used and autos for it...check my site and see whut u like....lmk and ill get back to you...i beleive it books 40 if im not mistaken.

I'm looking to trade my Regular RCs in your favor for your GU and Autos, lmk.

Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast