Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

See kylehess941's Items on eBay

Question I recieved my first NPN today but it was very odd.

I finally got my first NPN card today. But I noticed something very odd about it. A couple weeks ago, I sent out to 2003 Fleer Mystique MLB and the card I got today is a 2003 Fleer Mystique Peyton Manning base card. They sent me the wrong sport. Has this happened to anyone else?

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See stinga6789's Items on eBay

It hasn't happened to me. I can see how it might have happened. I believe they use the same addy for all NPNs. Did you put MLB in the address on the envelope?

Yeah, that is the part I don't get. If I put down MLB, why did they send me NFL?

SCF Rewards
    Country

It probably got mixed up. They used the same facility for all their NPNs so some are bound to get mixed up.

Yeah, your probably right. Anyways, they got my mail around the date that the postmark date ended for the NFL brand. The MLB 2003 Fleer Mystique postmark date doesn't end until the end of next month.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I got my Mystique MLB about 2 weeks ago. Didn't get my NFL yet though. Fleer sends them out at different dates I guess.

SCF Rewards

Similiar thing happened to me, I sent in for Fleer Focus NBA or something and got one from the Authentix line back.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See jokeboy's Items on eBay

thats funny. i hope it doesnt happen to me

SCF Rewards
    Country

Fleer does NPN's at random until the deadline. I have received NPNs from them for several sets, but never close to the deadline.

The base cards they send can be beneficial though. I sent in one NPN for E-X Basketball a while back and got a "random base card". It turned out to be a short-print RC of LeBron James (BV=$80).
    They do enough short prints that even the base cards can be worth-while.
    -Patrick

See Cardking80's Items on eBay

im gunna have to try an NPN one of these days but it seems to me that sometimes its not even worth it if all u get is base cards, do they insert autos or numbered cards into them as well?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast