My signed hockey cards at auction

Hi, If anyone is interested in authentic Autographed hockey cards, i have many up for auction on ebay. I have been selling signed cards on ebay for about 5 years now with over 3500 feedbacks with no negative. All these cards are spares from my private collection that i have been collecting for over 20 years, my father is also a collector for over 45 years but mostly just autographes from 1890 to present and has helped me with connections he has made over the years to getting my cards signed, one thing im proud of is offering authentic signed cards plus strong customer service, if anyone is unhappy with any purchase we give a refund .my username on ebay is "tccollect99"http://cgi6.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dl...&since=-1&rd=1

Some really nice cards there. If you happen to have any Hasek just PM me and LMK. Thanks... Don

all our signed cards come with Coa,s and are shipped very securely, and all cards come with a money back guarantee, if for any reason your not satisfied we offer a refund