Looking for the following cards........

Brett Myers, Chase Utley, Joe Mauer, 2002/2003 Fleer Tradition Update inserts (Any), 2004 donruss inserts. Lmk what you need in return! Thanks.

I have these 2003 Fleer Tradition Update inserts for trade...

DD-16 Lew Ford diamond debut
    MS-2 Rafael Palmeiro milestone
    MS-5 Sammy Sosa milestone
    MS-10 Randy Johnson milestone
    MS-17 Pedro Martinez milestone

Take a look at my website and see if we can work out a trade. Thanks.
    Gene

hay man, did u send my money out? i still havent received it yet....your cards are all ready to be shipped.

Justnuts - I think i need them all but i will check.

Cardking80 - I'm sorry i totally forgot, i do so many trades its so hard to keep up with them, PM me your address again! Thanks!

Justnuts - I need them all, the only thing i found off your wantlist was 03 Fleer Tradition Kearns Lumber Company....is there any players your collecting that I could add in? Lmk.

Justnuts - I need them all, the only thing i found off your wantlist was 03 Fleer Tradition Kearns Lumber Company....is there any players your collecting that I could add in? Lmk.
    Well any Mariner would do (especially Boone, Ichiro, or E. Martinez) . I don't really have a list of the ones I need or have, just what's on my site. The high bv for the 03 Fleer Trad Updates you need is around $9.50. If you can come up with say $6-7 worth of Mariners along with the 03 Fleer Trad Kearns LC I'll take that for trade. LMK and thanks.
    Gene

justnuts - I will find some mariner cards and get back to you shortly.