Just updated my site! LMK if you need anything!

LMK
    Hidden Content
    Current Wants: 08 Elite Zoning Commission Jerseys, HOF on-card autos, Nick Foles, Juron Criner
    I am moving on May 14th. If we made a deal and you have not sent yet, contact me for my new address.

2. Check out the deals at Bear Ridge Collectibles eBay Store
    2000 Crown Royale Vernon Wells On the Ball Die Cut auto (VHTG)
    i like this...check my site
    i have a ricky manning jr rookie card parallel /100 that books 15-20 and is red hot right noe....lmk if ur interested.
    Last edited by cardking80; 02-12-2004 at 07:45 PM.

sorry, didn't see anything on your site besides basketball. I'll pass on the manning. I like it, but I wouldn't trade the wells for it.
    Hidden Content
    Current Wants: 08 Elite Zoning Commission Jerseys, HOF on-card autos, Nick Foles, Juron Criner
    I am moving on May 14th. If we made a deal and you have not sent yet, contact me for my new address.

i am interested in the edmonds jersey. what is the bv on it? check my site for cards and lmk

It books like $10 or so. I'm interested in the following:

2002 Topps Ten Oswalt auto
    1993 Topps Gold Jeter Rc
    1993 Bowman Jeter Rc
    1991 Action Packed Favre Rc

LMK if we can work something with any of them.
    Hidden Content

i will have to pass on those cards because 3/4 of them are more than 10. sorry

well, I could always add something with it, lol. LMK who you collect that I could add.
    Hidden Content

i collect pujols, ichiro and arod gu, rc's and autos. lmk if u have any of those

check my site at www.freewebs.com/rodent14 for my GU and autos. off the top of my head I know I have a victory and an MVP rc of Ichiro. I'll do some more looking if you don't see anything on my site and you don't need the ichiros.
    Hidden Content

i don't need those ichiro's. you don't have any pujols? i am more interested in him then anyone.