Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

money order, how is it working ?

i won an item on ebay and the seller wants a money order, can somebody tell me more about this system ? where to find it ? bank post office ?

LMK and thx in advance

oliber

Personally I get my mo's at a local check cashing place, a global express office, and they're just 35 cents up to $500? You can get a mo at a bank too but they're usually WAY overpriced.

Did anyone notice that oliber's location is Paris, France? I don't know for sure but I would think one could obtain money orders in France. If they are available like they are in the US, then they are available at post offices, banks (way overpriced in the US, like mintman2 said), supermarkets, liquor stores and check cashing places, among others. Good luck!

You'll have to go to probably a bank to get a foreign money order. It's pretty much a check that's already paid for.

i found a way to get some ! so thx a lot to all of you ! t's via te post office

it's sad because it's expensive for a 4.5 bill but it's a christobal huet OPC gold /50 and it's the player i collect !

thx to all of you for the help !

oliber

FYI stuff

if you are overseas, you can use Western Union money order

for U.S. folks, if you go to your local Wal mart, they sell them for $0.46 per money order, up to $500.

at a post office, it would cost you over $1, I think

If you are going to make overseas purchases a habit, I'd look in to openign a PayPal account. I think you must have a bank account or at least a credit card - but usually only a checking account. In all my sales on Ebay - I've received one Western Union and all the rest have paid me with PayPal. Plus it's a lot quicker. The seller gets paid same day instead of having mail going through Customs both ways - it's just faster and cheaper.

agree, I prefer Paypal if one is an overseas bidder

with Western Union, the money order is mailed to you, and it could take up to 7 days or longer

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast