Card holder with funny seal on it.. ?

I just got in the mail a Tory Holt 2002 Topps Refractor card, and for those that don't know, I just started collecting. I'm not sure what the seal is on the holder, but I can't open it without breaking the seal. It's a Topps seal, so I'm assuming the card came like this? Can anyone help me out a bit?

i've boughten a
    03 Topps Chrome X-Fractor Chad Lewis 002/101 and a
    03 Topps Pristine refractor and I know what ya mean
    what i did to get the cards out of the case is tear off the seal then tried to get it out of the case and i didn't know what to do. I was lookin for anythin to do the job, and I used the end of a belt buckle to get it out of the case

These cards are uncirculated, if you break them out of there case they are no longer considered uncirculated.

Id recommend not messing with the seal or case, like the finest protectors if you take em off the card value drops significantly.

Hope this helps,
    Ryan

Keep the seal on! This is the Uncirculated version (U or UNC. in the price guides). There are some sets that have a regular version and a uncirculated version. The uncirculated usually books at 1.5x-3x higher than the regular version. If you take it out of the case you lower its value tremendously.

Hmm.. well can someone look up the price for me then? Cuz I'm a bit confused.. I went to beckett.com, and the card books for $10. Is this with or without the seal? If it's without, what's the value of it with?

P.S. Thanks for the messages lol, I was about ready to break the seal.

Is this the card?

2002 Topps Chrome Refractors 161 Torry Holt WWU $4.00 $10.00

This is the Uncirculated (you can tell by the U after WW). If it were broken out of the case you would get consideribly less for it!

Hey thanks, but it's actually the 2002 Topps Pristine Refractor, # 36

I belive all Pristine refractors are encased. Thats how it is for the 2002/03 basketball refractors. Pretty sure its the same way for football.