Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

See rentalmom's Items on eBay

OMG, LOOK WHAT I FOUND TODAY!!!

I was looking thru my boxes of stuff and found an unopened pack that I got from Chips Deluxe cookies last year.
    It had 3 cards in it and the reason I didn't open it was because it had a Jeter on the front. I read about autographed cards randomly inserted in them and when I found it I figured I would open it and see what the card in the middle was since the back card was Greg Maddux.

I opened it up and found the pull of a lifetime from a bag of cookies.

A Barry Bonds autographed card!!! A REAL AUTO too, not just a fake one that was printed on the card before production.

Man, talk about loving Keebler Chips Deluxe now!! I amadding a pic of the card to show you what it looks like. I looked on eBay and saw none of these of Bonds or anyone else so I guess I did pretty well for a $3 bag of cookies! :)

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See ntgiants612's Items on eBay

Any idea how much it's worth? Congrats on the great pull!!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Wow. Congrats! It's always fun to hear stories like that.
    -Patrick

SCF Rewards

Sweet! That is an amazing card for a bag of cookies! Congrats!

Man, I have no idea.

I am considering putting it up on eBay and seeing what I can get for it tho. I could defiantely use the cash for it.

Thanks, I am excited thinking about what it is worth since I haven't seen any others anywhere before.

it is not numbered but I am sure Bonds didn't sign many of them.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See gw117's Items on eBay

thats amazing! did you try to look up the bv on beckett.com?

EDIT: Well...I just looked and couldnt find anything for the autos...so there must not be many of them!! Thats a pretty damn sweet pull!
    Last edited by TheBurn; 02-06-2004 at 01:31 AM.

There was nothing there, that is what makes me believe very few were signed. With the fact that they do not price anything limited to 25 or less it makes me wonder.

SCF Rewards

If this helps I willtake a shot....

I know Barry's personal travel agent kinda tracker she always knows where he is at all hours of the day and I asked her for some stuff, she got me a postcard and one of those cards...

Country
    See idealz_auctions_inc's Items on eBay

do you have a scan of the back? Does it have any type of certification on the card itself?

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast