nascar npn contest for race-used cards(tony stewart)

Auctually this is a contest entry

total memorabila power pick contest
    -for a chance to win every press pass race-used card of Tony Stewart that was produced in 2003

Print your complete address with zip code and tele #
    email addy on a 3x5 index card

mail to...
    press pass-TM03
    9115 harris corners pkwy, ste 200
    charlotte, nc 28269

all entry forms must be recieved by 1/31/04

only open to US and Cananda residents only

-you may enter as many times as you wish, but only one entry for household per day per envelope, mailed separately.

I just found this one good luck

thanks gio.... being a Nascar card collector I know havaing all those Tony Stewart RU memorabilia would be a very nice prize.... hell. I hae a Dale Earnhardt JR RU worth $200... thats just one can you imagine if you had all of one driver?..... Ill be doing this one....

I'm not a racing collector but raching collectibles are pretty expensive I've noticed. NASCAR is the most popular sport, too.

Tim

they are very expensive I was very lucky to pull that Jr RU tire card something like 1:488 packs.... #'d to 50....now if only I could find someone that wanted it........ just think of all the GU cards I could get in trade for that...LOL

Originally posted by Metsfan78
    they are very expensive I was very lucky to pull that Jr RU tire card something like 1:488 packs.... #'d to 50....now if only I could find someone that wanted it........ just think of all the GU cards I could get in trade for that...LOL
    Wow! Great pull. I think the GU cards they make for racing are pretty nice. I like the tire/car hood ideas. Press Pass & UD really do well with racing cards. Is UD still making them, though?

Tim

Press Pass is the only company making Nacar now... and Etopps beginning tomorrow I cant wait :D

Is press pass the same as the new American Thunder???????????
    Perfection is not attainable. But if we chase perfection, we can catch excellence.
    As of May 2017 ~ STILL Collect the following --> ALL 01-04 UD SP Legendary cuts Mlb G/U *Also, Topps insert Sp's.
    1985T Mlb mini's issue(Canadian release)
    Vintage & Modern issues: Have old school players but want current players? I may want them, please Pm me.Thank You | GINTER G/U

Heyas Gio and thank you for the update on this. I don't collect the cards but I do watch the races now and then so I am gonna try to make sure I do up at least a couple of these. hehe. GL to everyone that sends in. :)

Richie
    mookigremlin
    :p