Exclamation 78 factory sealed boxes mostly starting at 1 penny - $2/box off to SCF members

Hi fellow SCF members,

I currently have 78 auctions on Yahoo for baseball, basketball, and football factory sealed boxes. I have about 10 auctions ending every night and for those auctions I always start the bidding at 1 penny with no reserve. For all SCF members winning one of my auctions currently listed I will knock off $2 per box. Below is the link in case you are interested:

CW Sportscards Auction Booth

I also currently have several presells up including 2002-03 Topps Finest BKB (Lebron James RC) and 2002-03 UD Inspirations BKB (Lebron James RC). I'll also be adding 2003 Bowman Chrome Baseball boxes on presell next week.

From Monday thru Wednesday of next week I have another 160+ boxes arriving (about 20 different boxes worth) and I'll be listing those as well (1999 SP FB, 1999 SPx FB, 2003 Fleer Authentix BB Yankees Team Box, regular 2003 Fleer Authentix BB, 2003 Bowman BB, 2003 UD Multisport, 2001 UD Legends of NY BB, 2003 UD First Pitch BB, 2001 UD Pros & Prospects BB, 1999-00 SP Authentic BKB, 2002-03 Fleer Platinum BKB, 2003 UD Series 1 BB, 2002 UD Series 2 BB, 2002 Leaf Certified BB, 1999 UD Series 2 BB and so on).

When you have the time please feel free to check out my auctions as I'm sure you'll find something you like out of the 78 factory sealed boxes I have listed. I have UPS daily pickup so all paymenst received by 1 pm CDT ship same business day. I also send you the UPS tracking # via e-mail the evening your order ships so you know the exact day your order is due to arrive.

I accept personal checks (5 business day hold)/money orders/cashier's checks/PayPal/Yahoo PayDirect/Visa, MC, and Discover by phone.

hmmmm, you have some very tempting prices going on here

Hopefully, I can find some 2003 boxes for cheaper than I would get at WalMart or Target

I have a couple cheap 2003 boxes ending on auction tonight: 2003 UD Series 1 and 2003 Topps Series 1. Also, feel free to check out my online store as I lowered prices on about 80% of the boxes about 2 hours ago.

Do you trade boxes/singles?? I will trade highly for them. IM me at KPB89 or e-mail me. (KPB89@cs.com)

Since I'm a full time dealer and do this as a source of income I basically just sell boxes and cases. I very rarely open any boxes myself as that would lead to me opening cases and before long I'd be bankrupt, lol.

Okay. Do you have any 02-03 Topps Chrome bkb in stock and what are you selling it at (dlvd)?

I'm sorry but the only 2002-03 BKB I have in stock at this time are: 02/3 Hoops Hot Prospects Hobby Blasters (guaranteed 1 memorbilia or auto per box), 02/3 Flair BKB Hobby Blasters (guaranteed 1 memorabilia or auto per box), and 02/3 Topps Jersey Edition (20 relics per box).

Being that basketball season is dying down my BKB inventory is low as I'm converting mostly over to baseball since the season is in session.