Thread: Finder's Fee/Service Fee paid to whoever can help me find "mrcfl" or cfl cards

Finder's Fee/Service Fee paid to whoever can help me find "mrcfl" or cfl cards

I once dealt with a guy by the username "mrcfl" i can not remember if it was through beckett or ebay though. if anyone can help me contact this guy, a $5.00 service fee will be awarded. i am specifically looking for 1996 cfl JOGO cards or boxes or packs. plmk. thanks. also, myt email is drj66666@aol.com if you would rather contact me there.

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

mrcfl's ebay selling cards list

i searched thru ebays seller's and found mrcfl and here is a link to his other items

EDIT:
    then u click on his sn then click on contact member and u email him like that

or a simple click of the link will help u out there same thing