'99 coll. edge "millennium collection?"

I have a 99 collector's edge odyssey card of tim couch - it is number 189 and is part of the short numbered "fourth quarter" subset. However, it also has the words "millennium collection" written in cursive (sp?) across the front of it? I have the big quarterly Beckett and cannot find a listing for it. Does anyone have any info? Does this put a premium on it? are they simply all this way?

thanks!
    Needs: Brewers Pitcher Mark Rogers '04 pick
    Red Sox - HOF & Current Players
    Current Patriots Cards
    Larry Bird, Carmelo/Lebron/Wade RC's

2. Check out Steel City Collectibles Clearance Center
    Is it the regular or blue version? Here's what beckett.com says:
    1999 Collector's Edge Millennium Collection Odyssey 189 Tim Couch 4Q $0.60 $1.50

and then the regular version without millennium collection book for: 1999 Collector's Edge Odyssey 189 Tim Couch 4Q $4.00 $10.00

the card is gold with his name in blue - does that help?
    Current Patriots Cards

I believe you have the blue edition then. I just looked it up and it books for the same as the regular millenium edition:
    1999 Collector's Edge Millennium Collection Odyssey Blue 189 Tim Couch 4Q $0.60 $1.50

thanks for your help!
    It's odd that the fat beckett doesn't mention the blue version or the millenium collection....collector's edge is so weird!
    Current Patriots Cards

i saw a ricky williams melenium edition at target the other day...its a nice looking card but i didnt want to risk the 9.99 for the 200 cards....i think it was a retail only insert...thats just my guess.