Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Thread: Auto COA help

SCF Rewards
    See kb8fan1's Items on eBay

Question Auto COA help

I just got these two Kobe autos recently in a trade. They are on a 98-99 UD Choice and 99-00 Skybox Premium cards and come with COA's from Mr. B's Baseball cards. My question is does anyone know if this place even exists?? The COA's is pretty Dodgy (smaller than the cards), I had my doubts when I first traded these as they only wanted $15 each in trade so I just took a gamble. I also just realised that Kobe has a deal with upperdeck so he probably wouldn't be able to sign the Skybox card at a signing would he? Any answers would be very gratefull for. Thanks in advance.

SCF Rewards
    See a-rodriguez03's Items on eBay

This happens to a lot of people. Very few COAs out there can actually guarantee authenticity. This COA you have probably comes from a card shop or a dealer saying it is authentic. Not the most trustworthy thing out there. The only sure-fire authentic autos you can find with COAs are COAs that are from Steiner Sports, Mounted Memories, or Upper Deck Authenticated. Hope this helps.

SCF Rewards
    See kb8fan1's Items on eBay

Thanks. I didn't want to trade it to someone and find out it was false thats all.