Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Thread: Canadian Residents??

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See mnmsportsmem's Items on eBay

Canadian Residents??

Ok... so I've shown this to a friend of mine at work who is from Canada... and we don't understand why Canadian Residents have to answer an arithmatic skill test question!! I have to admit, I laughed really hard when I saw it and showed it to him... but... really, why!?!?

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Toronto Maple Leafs Toronto Blue Jays Toronto Raptors

I Think it Because Up Here We Enter Contest Like this and We {Must }Always Answer A Skill Testing Question .. Like at a Store there Having a Draw You Must Answer One

Also The Province of Quebec Outlaws These So Quebec Redistents Can't Enter any Draws Don't Ask Me Why

Mike

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Cleveland Indians Buffalo Sabres Buffalo Bulls
    See scottkoz20's Items on eBay Packrip.com Traders COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack
    Send PayPal to scottkoz20 Member is PayPal Verified

SCF Rewards
    Country

ya we cant even win a free pespi ect from the cap unless answer a skill testing question most of the time.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Professor-Chaos's Items on eBay

Yeah, it's pretty lame... and sometimes they'll make them really complicated 3+(12x17-12)+49 so people come up with different answers and they usually accept them all LOL

Pretty weird, EH? LOL

P-C
    --

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See zerodiesel's Items on eBay

I Think it Because Up Here We Enter Contest Like this and We {Must }Always Answer A Skill Testing Question .. Like at a Store there Having a Draw You Must Answer One

Also The Province of Quebec Outlaws These So Quebec Redistents Can't Enter any Draws Don't Ask Me Why

Mike

Here in quebec, to make contest available you need to ask loto-quebec to get your contest legit it makes things hard to do.... more laws, more problems!

BANNED

Country
    See lindat32's Items on eBay

Here in quebec, to make contest available you need to ask loto-quebec to get your contest legit it makes things hard to do.... more laws, more problems!

Also if i am correct Quebec is the only province that requires proof of winnings beeing handed out, so alot of scam contests exclude quebec

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See zerodiesel's Items on eBay

yup, that's right!!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See westey13's Items on eBay

We are so lucky up here

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Oakland Raiders Miami (FL) Hurricanes
    See Zuback's Items on eBay

It is becauusseee wwwee aarrrrrrrrre ssssssllllllllooooooooowwwwww!!!!!!