Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See thebrotherwescott's Items on eBay

I've got a cool idea for one...I'll definately toss some cc your way when it is done.

PLAYERS: Albert Pujols and Felix Hernandez
    TEAMS: St Louis Cardinals and Seattle Mariners
    TEXT: N/A
    OTHER: If you could set it up so the picture of Felix is of him about to release a pitch and the picture of Pujols is him mid swing and set it up so it kinda looks like Felix is pitching to Pujols that would be sweet. For the background, fade from red (Pujols side) to navy blue (Felix side). In between the two players (where it fades) if you could do the two teams logos (the round ones) and have them split in half fading from one to the next. Or something similar to all of this that looks cool if this idea ends up looking worse on paper than it does in my head. ;)

Let me know if that makes sense or if you have any questions. I will make it worth your while in cc.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I will get to these ASAP, but I do not have access to my banner software right now. I am having some problems with my PC and am working off my laptop right now. Like I said, I will start on those as soon as I can. Until then, no new requests please. Thanks!

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See sportyryan2008's Items on eBay

are you working on them yet?

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See sportyryan2008's Items on eBay

dude?? are you?

SCF Rewards
    Country

are you working on them yet?

Its a free service. If you were paying for them it would be a different story. I have things I have to do on a day to day basis other than make banners. Also, if you had read my previous post, I was not working on them due to problems with my computer on which my software is installed. Now, that my computer is working correctly I will begin to make them. By the way, there is a person ahead of you as well who I also must make one for. Please be patient. Thanks.
    Last edited by Aharvey; 08-12-2008 at 04:43 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Corey:

Had to change a few things, but hopefully this works for you. Sorry about the long delay.

DarkWing: I tried the fade and the split logo, but personally, I didn't think it looked too great. Also, It was hard to fins any images to cit where it would actually look like he was pitching to Pujols. That was about the best I could do. Maybe you can use it for something. I can put some text on it if you want. Sorry for the wait.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See thebrotherwescott's Items on eBay

looks good man...thanks!

SCF Rewards
    Country

are you going to be able to do mine, or can you only do sports?

SCF Rewards
    Country

I would like to do one per person first. If I have time I will make it, but I need to make banners for new members who do not have one first, and there are many threads besides just this one that I need to help with. Thanks for understanding.

Transferred Feedback
    TCC (26)
    Country
    See JayHawkCards22's Items on eBay

ha ha yeah dude chill, whoa,

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast