Thread: Game Used Memrobillia

Game Used Memrobillia

Does anyone have any game used jerseys, headbands, sneakers, wristbands, any thing... If so, how do you obtain this stuff. Ive been starting to collect autographs but I am interested in obtaining game used items from players. Does anyone have any info on how to get this stuff, other than buying it.

your best bet would be to write to some lesser-known college players, ask for it, and please, please send these guys a SASE. They don't have any money and that will be your best chance at getting a GU item, and they might even sign it.
    Danny

i go down to the field after baseball games and ask for any broken bats, torn gloves, the sock of the mound, anything... i usually get something if they have won the game... even got a batting glove from magglio ordonez after they beat the angels this year... they will also hand out baseballs... another way is to wait outside locker rooms... my dad got a shoe from scottie pippen that had been torn... its pretty cool and it is auto'd in a silver pen

nice stuff. im going to an alumni hockey game in a couple weeks and hoping i can get a gu stick or something from somebody. idk whos gonna be there yet though.and i['ll probably try to collect some autographs too.
    Cards and other items available on my Google + page
    Hidden Content