Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Thread: I NEED BOSH!!!!!

See ugi802002's Items on eBay

Talking I NEED BOSH!!!!!

OK i really want bosh, im more interested in GU and auto, but i also want base cards of him, please LMK wat u got, also i will buy and trade, check my site for all my GU and Auto, but if you want base rookie i have many of those so tell me who u want ill tell u wat i got

SCF Rewards

i will sell them to you. i will sell for $4-$6. i have his:

topps
    fleer tradition
    two fleer tradition trio rookies
    mvp
    victory

ill think about it

Country
    See idealz_auctions_inc's Items on eBay

I have a 03/04 Hoops Hot Prospects Hot Materials RC Jersey #170/500 and a 03/04 Hoops Hot Prospects Hot Tandems w/Chris Kaman DUAL RC Jersey #017/100

Ill check your site later, but lmk if your interested,
    -Paul

paul yeaaa ncie check my site if u wanna trade i got pics and i got listing of all my GU and auto also wats the BV on both of those im really interested