Peyton Manning 03 Skybox Le Gold Proof Jersey /10

Hi all,
    I picked up a Peyton Manning 2003 Skybox Le Gold Proof Jersey Card - 05/10(only 10 of these made).
    I am not setting a value on it. I will be looking for the best possible trade from my wantlist. I am not looking for GU or Auto's. I am also not looking for any major stars. You probably won't hear that very often. I can supply picks of this if you would like one. Most of what I am looking for will be pre 1998
    Besides what is on my wantpage, I will also except the following:

Artist Proofs(any - remember no Stars)
    Press Proofs(any - remember no Stars)
    1st days(any - remember no Stars)
    Collector's Choice GOLD(94&95)(Any)
    Refractors(Even Insert Parrells)
    Leaf Fractual Matrix
    Staduim Club One of a kinds
    1997 Topps Minte in Canton
    2000 Leaf Mirror Cards
    1996 Select Mirror Cards
    Trophy Coll. Cards
    95 Ultra Gold Medallions(No Rust Marks)
    1996 Staduim Club Match Proofs
    Any of the 92-94 Topps Parrells to regular set.
    Playoff Contenders Back to Backs,
    95 Playoff Absolute Quads
    97 Plaoff Contenders Clash
    97 Skybox Impact Rave
    95 Skybox Paydirt Colors(no Gold)
    and basically anything that you think I might be interested in. If we have traded before that is a plus. I trade on 6 sites so this card may not be around long.
    Thanks Angie

Look at my www

I have some of the cards you are looking for.

I also have 04 Press Proof Gold Mike Sweeney #/25, a blue Press Proof Barry Bonds #/100 and Joe Kennedy and Brett Myers Red Press Proofs from the same set that are not #'d

My cards are listed by teams in ABC order in MLB and sub-classed by RC and inserts.

The NFL and NBA are by player right now. LMK if there is anything else you might like because I REALLY want this card.
    I opened a case of 97 Contenders a few years back so if there are any other RC/inserts from that set you are interested in, PLMK and I will see. I know I have some Plaques, pennants, rookie wave pennants and blues of those as well as base set cards.

I also have some Football cards from the 50's if interested.

I will definately trade in your favor. Please PM me and I will do what it takes to get this card.

Hi all,
    This got traded today for 600.00 of my wantlist.
    Thanks for the replies

nice trade!!! getting anywhere near that much for a game-used card is crazy....nice job...

Hi,
    I totally agree. I guess it was because of what I was trading for.
    Thanks Angie

Originally posted by cardking80
    nice trade!!! getting anywhere near that much for a game-used card is crazy....nice job...