2003 Bowman Chrome BB & 2003 Topps 205 BB Presale - please place orders now

Hi Fellow SCF members:

I have (2) 2003 Bowman Chrome BB 12 box hobby cases due in shortly after release date which is currently 7/14. I also have (2) 2003 Topps 205 BB 10 box hobby cases due in shortly after release date which is currently 6/30.

I'm offering these boxes for sale to my fellow SCF members for the following prices:

2003 Bowman Chrome BB - $70 per box
    2003 Topps 205 BB - $67 per box

I accept personal checks (5 business day hold)/money orders/cashier's checks/PayPal/Yahoo PayDirect/Visa, MC, and Discover by phone.

Shipping is $6 for the first box and $1 for each additional box. Insurance is required and is $1.50 per box. Orders over $300 receive free insured shipping. All orders are shipped via UPS. You will also receive a UPS tracking # via e-mail the day your order ships. This way you know the exact day your order will arrive. Below is a description of each of the products.

2003 TOPPS T205 HOBBY BB: 20 packs per box and 8 cards per pack. 150 Base cards. 150 Parallels 1 per pack. 20 card Mini-box of parallels per box. 100 Insert cards 1 per pack. 2000 Vintage Buy-back cards (all cards will be encased in a protective, removable framed border). 16 Autographs 1:70 packs and 43 Relics 1:12 packs. Combined insertion rate of Autographed/Relic/Vintage Buy-back cards 2 per box. Triple Folder cards featuring 2 cards connected by a photo featuring both players will be inserted 1 per pack. Approximate product arrival date is currently June 30th.

2003 BOWMAN CHROME HOBBY BB: 18 Packs per Box and 4 cards per pack. 351 Base cards with 165 First Year Players and 10 Prospects. Average of one autographed first year player card in every box. There will be 4 versions of these autographs: Chrome Autographed #'d to 1700, Refractor Autographed #'d to 500, X-Fractor Autographed #'d to 250, and Gold Refractor Autographed #'d to 50. Willie Mays Featured Cards inserted an average 1 Per Box. Possible Parallel Refractors and X-fractors. Each hobby box will also average one uncirculated gold refractor card per box and one Willie Mays box topper. Possible hobby only redemption cards for a complete set of all 330 Uncirculated Gold Refractors. Approximate product arrival date is currently July 14th.

If you'd like to preorder your boxes and guarantee arrival shortly after release date please e-mail me at cwsportscards@aol.com or you can reply to this thread. Full funds are due up front at this time for both products.

Hey CW,

I'm interested in a Topps 205 box. That is a good price on both!

btw - that's also a nice price on your UD Ultimate Basketball. Over $50 cheaper than I could find it at the TriStar show I went to last week. :)

BGray

The Topps 205 is due out June 30th. If you'd like a box of the Topps 205 just let me know and I'll set one aside for you when they come in.