Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

2002 Topps Pristine Barry Bonds Personal Endorsements Autograph # PE-BB for Trade...

Lookin for best offers on this card, not sure if im gonna trade it but lookin for Prior RC Autos, Pujols Autos and any other autos bookin 150-175..Lmk what you have. Thanks

AL

2002 Topps Pristine Barry Bonds Personal Endorsements Autograph # PE-BB bv $175

I know some have you have expressed interest in the bonds, dont worry i havent forgot, just lookin for other offers right now..Please be patient, lol:hop:
    Last edited by boneyard; 02-19-2004 at 07:32 PM.

Nice card. I don't have any high $$ autos anymore, but feel free to take a look at my www. There are GU/Auto and I have RC/Inserts are separated by team

Rice-you have some nice cards, but nothin i could use for the bonds..Thanks

AL

i have been looking for someone reasonable like you for a long time... i will trade my rcs/graded/gu/autos way in your favor... i need a bonds auto, and im almost tot he point of buying one...
    check my page, ill giv you lotsa high dollar cards for that bonds auto..ill even throw in a bonds rc or 2 if i need to...

if there are things on my site you can use, ill make you feel more than happy to trade me the bonds...

Hey check my site and lmk everything u liek for it- would u be interested in a schilling auto jersey bv100 and some other stuff for it- anyway lmk wut u liek

im interested please check my site and LMK if you like anything

hey

hey im interested please check site. did you like one of my priors before?

NP man, I figured the Pujols RC would catch your eye and maybe some others.

Thanks anyhow.

Jim

I have these Priors/Pujols:

03 UD Sweet Spot Prior Auto ($150)
    02 Topps 206 Prior Auto ($100)
    02 Donruss Fan Club Prior Auto (No BV)
    02 Bowman Heritage Pujols Auto ($120)

Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast