Box of 03-04 Topps Chrome and 8 More Packs 03-04 Bowman R&S (Mojo Continues)!!

Well I sold my Melo auto off and got a box of Topps Chrome, some packs of Topps Chrome and grabbed the last 8 packs of Bowman R&S. My god it is beginning to get so crazy on how well I am doing with the Bowman. I am thinking of buying cases soon. I also did very well with the new Chrome. I like it alot but there is so many rookies and I am talking about guys you have never heard of. You get an uncirculated refractor at the top of the box (or atleast I did) and another nice little thing is the foreign players card backs are done in the country they came from (ex. Maciej Lampe-Polish). It is a neat thing I like it a lot. Everything here is for sale only really. Overall I am very happy with these pulls again. Here are the goods:

Bowman R&S:
    Dwayne Wade Base Auto (BV $50 YAY)

Carlos Boozer Sophmore Strands

Regular RC's:
    Mickael Pietrus
    Carmelo Anthony
    Dahntay Jones
    Chris Kaman
    Ndubi Ebi
    Slavko Vranes
    Josh Howard
    Travis Outlaw

Gold RC's:
    Travis Outlaw

Chrome RC's:
    Sofoklis Scortsantis
    Mickael Pietrus
    Josh Howard
    Dahntay Jones
    Steve Blake

Topps Chrome:

Tyson Chandler Chrome Cuts Jersey Refractor #ed to 25

Linton Johnson Uncirculated Refractor #ed to 220

Refractors:
    Maciej Lampe
    Mike Sweetney
    Tony Battie
    Gary Payton
    Jamaal Tinsley
    Kenyone Martin
    Zydrunas Ilgauskas
    Bonzi Wells Black Border Refractor #ed to 500
    Johnathan Bender Black Border Refractor #ed to 500

Rookies:
    Lebron James
    Carmelo Anthony
    Zoran Planinic
    Chris Bosh
    Jarvis Hayes
    Brian Cook
    Josh Moore
    Keith Bogans
    Boris Diaw
    Theron Smith
    T.J. Ford
    Maurice Williams
    David West
    Zarko Cabarkaba
    Udonis Haslem
    Troy Bell
    Ben Handlogten
    Devin Brown
    Travis Outlaw
    Marcus Banks
    Zaur Pauchilia
    Kyle Korver
    Jon Stefanson
    Willie Green
    Devin Brown
    Leandro Barbosa
    Kendrick Perkins
    Alexander Pavlovic
    Mike Sweetney
    Maciej Lampe
    Steve Blake
    Nbubi Ebi

What are the possibilities on the topps chrome box topper? any GU'S or AUTO's I have the chance to buy just the pack for $10 is it worth it?

chrome box topper is just that its a pack that says on it box topper. i dont think youll see a store sell it in a box unless there fools. you have to buy a box to get it. you get a chrome box topper in every box (i though you did not). If you nuy one pack your not gonna get much. Im not saying you wont get anything but there is 55 rookies in this set and your chances of pulling Lrbron or Melo w/o you buying a box is pretty low. The jerseys and autos are also inserted pretty low too. Maybe one a box I am not sure though. I think its 1:48 for a game used or auto and there is 24 packs in a box.

matrix813...jeez...You got to tell me were to get these! Every pack of Rc &Stars I buy I get base, and second round draftpicks, nice pulls!

Bowman R&S:
    Dwayne Wade Base Auto (BV $50 YAY)

Udonis Haslem
    Kyle Korver
    Lebron James
    Carmelo Anthony
    Chris Bosh

plmk
    Brace

The box topper my friend showed me for $10 was thicker then a normal pack, looked different then then other packs and he said it was some type of refractor? I am confused when you start talking about 24 packs I am only talking about 1 for $10 the special 1 a box pack box topper? detials?

mfweiland- woops sorry i got confused on your earlier question. you can get a game used or auot i dont think out of that pack. you only get a refractor that is encased. i dont know how much they sell it for but there is a box topper in every box. sorry about the other post it was confusing to me after i read it.

brunell8- ill sell the jersey for $3 or 4 for the boozer jersey. the book is $12.

hemi711- the wade auto was sold already and as for the chrome rookies no definete book on them yet cause theyre brand new.