Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 73 of 78 FirstFirst ... 236370717273747576 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country

I'll make one caveat: hard-signed autographs, because then I know that that player physically touched that card himself. If it came down to sticker autos or patches, though, I would go with patches.

UD Ice as all-acetate or as rookie-only acetate?

All acetate! Those early 2000s Upper Deck Ice products were amazing. UD Ice is always a high-end product and therefore it wouldn't hurt to make every card feel that way.

Storing your PC in binders or toploaders?

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Philadelphia Flyers
    My traders on Flickr

All acetate! Those early 2000s Upper Deck Ice products were amazing. UD Ice is always a high-end product and therefore it wouldn't hurt to make every card feel that way.

Storing your PC in binders or toploaders?

This is tough b/c I do both and then some. For PC base I use those count boxes and GU go in toploaders in those and shoeboxes and the binders get the misc base from breaks. Im going to have to cheat and say both but if you make me choose then ill go toploaders.

Would you rather see a great snipe or a sick pass?

SCF Rewards
    Country

This is tough b/c I do both and then some. For PC base I use those count boxes and GU go in toploaders in those and shoeboxes and the binders get the misc base from breaks. Im going to have to cheat and say both but if you make me choose then ill go toploaders.

Would you rather see a great snipe or a sick pass?

Both are entertaining in their own way. I'd say that great passes are underrated. They're part of what makes hockey, hockey. Intelligence and beauty in a game that to many others seems violent and perhaps even random.

It takes practice to learn how to snipe, but it takes great intelligence and feel for the game to read the play and make a superb pass.

So I'd rather see a great pass (that would then hopefully lead to a great goal, haha).

Busting wax at the LCS or at home?

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Washington Capitals Washington Capitals Washington Capitals
    See capsfan30's Items on eBay

Both are entertaining in their own way. I'd say that great passes are underrated. They're part of what makes hockey, hockey. Intelligence and beauty in a game that to many others seems violent and perhaps even random.

It takes practice to learn how to snipe, but it takes great intelligence and feel for the game to read the play and make a superb pass.

So I'd rather see a great pass (that would then hopefully lead to a great goal, haha).

Busting wax at the LCS or at home?

At the LCS for me. First, you can share a huge pull with whoever else is in there with you, or you can get their sympathy when you pull diddly squat. At home you're just..by yourself. Unless, of course, you share the hobby with your family, then busting at home would be a whole lot more fun.

Buying/selling or trading?

SCF Rewards
    Country

At the LCS for me. First, you can share a huge pull with whoever else is in there with you, or you can get their sympathy when you pull diddly squat. At home you're just..by yourself. Unless, of course, you share the hobby with your family, then busting at home would be a whole lot more fun.

Buying/selling or trading?

Trading. In my case, at least.

Which team will do better this year;
    The Panthers or the Avalanche? Both did pretty terrible last year.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Washington Capitals Washington Capitals Washington Capitals
    See capsfan30's Items on eBay

Trading. In my case, at least.

Which team will do better this year;
    The Panthers or the Avalanche? Both did pretty terrible last year.

It's a wash. Both will do bad again this year. Perhaps the Panthers will do better if they can stay healthy, but that's a BIG if!

Which is better: Alex Ovechkin on left wing or Alex Ovechkin on right wing?

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See masonraymond0320's Items on eBay

Lol idk but iv seen him score amazing goals on left wing

Which pair would u want on ur team.

taylor hall and yakupov OR duchene and makinnon
    Hidden Content
    I collect: Adam Larsson, Mason Raymond and Matt Duchene

SCF Rewards
    Country

Lol idk but iv seen him score amazing goals on left wing

Which pair would u want on ur team.

taylor hall and yakupov OR duchene and makinnon

Duchene and MacKinnon. Yakupov didn't impress as much as the hype suggested he would.

Which jerseys should be a team's home jerseys; white or coloured?

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See masonraymond0320's Items on eBay

Coloured because it seems like it's a tradition to wear a coloured jersey in your home building..at least that's how I tell who is home and who is away if I switched the channel to a game hah.

the idea of European style hockey with bigger rinks or North American hockey

SCF Rewards
    Country

Coloured because it seems like it's a tradition to wear a coloured jersey in your home building..at least that's how I tell who is home and who is away if I switched the channel to a game hah.

the idea of European style hockey with bigger rinks or North American hockey

I actually think there should be a "middle thing". I think the European ones can be too big and the North American ones are without a doubt too small. I'd love for the IIHF and NHL to work out a size that would be used worldwide for everyone to be at the same level.

If I had to choose only one, though, I'd say the European one as it's used all over the world basically and allows for fast play, beautiful passes and more space to set up a powerplay.

NHL 13 or an old-school EA Sports game (such as NHL 2002)?

Page 73 of 78 FirstFirst ... 236370717273747576 ... LastLast