Poll: who will win the national championship this year?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

who will be in the national championship basketball game?

i think syracuse will win baby

i thnk a lot of people are going to overlook St Joe's.................big mistake.........will they win it all? Don't know, but I would bet that they are going to be there......

Re: who will be in the national championship basketball game?

Originally posted by tracymcgrady
    i think syracuse will win baby
    You been under a rock since December or something? Syracuse will be lucky to make the tourney let alone win it.

No love for Stanford? I'm taking the Cardinal.

where is U of Illinois on that list?! lol...one of the hottest teams right now...

-JB-

agree with Warrior

how can anyone not select Stanford Cardinal??

undefeated, and ranked #1?

Originally posted by podstock
    how can anyone not select Stanford Cardinal??
    Stanford looks good... but the Pac-10 is garbage and they really haven't played anyone that good (other than Gonzaga and maybe Kansas but Kansas isn't any good this year either) so their undefeated season is no biggie.

It's going to be tough when you got to wait for the Tourney for a game to prove yourself.

St Joes to me though is a complete joke. I'll be surprised if they go beyond Sweet 16. I'd like to say they wouldn't even make it that far but their first 2 games are going to be a joke like their whole season has been.

I still say Pitt is the team to beat this year... if there are any.

U of Illinois!!!

come on...we are playing unbelievable now...and in a halfway decent conference! Quite an unbelieveable set of guards we have!

lol...prolly not gonna win, but one can dream!!!

-JB-

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast