Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Thread: Decent '04 Topps Pull

SCF Rewards

Decent '04 Topps Pull

After being at a C.I.A. All-nighter party all night, on the way home I stopped at Wal-Mart to pick up some stuff. When I was there I decided to buy a pack of 'O4 Topps and 'O4 Chrome. I didn't expect to pull anything because I never do, plus the fact that Retail has really bad odds, not even counting the pack searchers in the world. But so when leaving I opened the Chrome and pulled nothing. Then I opened the Topps and pulled:
    Dwight Evans Team Topps Legends autograph

I figure I did pretty well considering the odds of pulling one of these (1:1,230).

So, if anyone is interested in this card, I'd be willing to trade for approximately $8 ebay value (that is about the middle of what it's been going for). Also, if you might happen to have any Blair Johnson cards for trade then let me know, otherwise I'm not looking for anything in particular. And, I'd be willing to sell but only for a reasonable price.

LMK if interested.

Thanks!

chris

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See jbman101's Items on eBay

i could use it...check out my site!

-JB-

SCF Rewards

Hey there JB, unfortunately I didn't see anything in the same range that I would be interested in. However, if you ever happen upon any BLAIR JOHNSON cards then please let me know so maybe we can work out a deal (he graduated from my high school a few years ago)

Thanks!

SCF Rewards
    Country

I would be interested. Please check my site.
    Thanks,
    Patrick

SCF Rewards
    Country

check my site also... thanks!

Stephen

SCF Rewards
    Country

Things I am looking for...

Hey everyone... I am interested in getting an 03 BDP Zack Greinke SOTF and 03 BDP Zack Greinke FOTF GU. I am also interested in getting a Ripken auto. I have a Scoreboard authenticated Bonds SS ball to trade that books at 225-250. LMK what you have and what you need in TRADE only! Thanks!

Stephen