2004 Pacific Invincible Game Used Hockey up for grabs

Heyas everyone. Just recently came across a 2004 Pacific Invincible Game Worn Jersey 0570/1500 #25 of Brent Johnson so I figured I would do a little contest for it. Not sure if he is good or not but figured what tha hay. hehe. Below I have 10 questions that need to be answered. The first 6 questions will deal with Brent Johnson and the last 4 will be questions about me. The first person to answer ALL 10 of them correctly will win the card. So on with the questions:

1) What is Brent's jersey number?

2) What position does he play?

3) On the card that is up for grabs here, what hand is Brent's hockey stick in?

4) Who was he drafted by in the NHL?

5) Where was Brent born?

6) What team does Brent play for?

7) What four players are in my avatar?

8) Which one of those four players in my avatar do I have the most cards of?

9) Who is the latest player that I have started to collect?

10) True or False: I have two autographs in my collection that are numbered 1/1.

Welp there ya have it. Remember the first person to correctly answer ALL 10 of the questions correctly will win the game used card. Take care and good luck to all. :)

Richie
    mookigremlin
    :p

1)35
    2) Goalie
    3)Right
    4)Avalanche
    5) Michigan
    6)St. Louis Blues
    7) JR redmond, Ronald Curry, Domanick Davis, Laveranues Coles
    8) JR Redmond
    9) Domanick Davis
    10)True

Edit was too eliminate extra numbers I had listed.

Originally posted by Bonds_25
    1)35
    2) Goalie
    3)Right
    4)Avalanche
    5) Michigan
    6)St. Louis Blues
    7) JR redmond, Ronald Curry, Domanick Davis, Laveranues Coles
    8) JR Redmond
    9) Domanick Davis
    10)True

Edit was too eliminate extra numbers I had listed.
    Since you were the first to answer the edit is ignored.

Now to let you know and everyone else you got ALL 10 correct. hehe. Made it a bit easy but it happens. Did not try to make it hard either. hehe. When you can PM me your address and I will have the game used card out to you ASAP. Thanks for your answers and have a safe one. :)

Richie
    mookigremlin
    :p

4. Check out Steel City Collectibles Clearance Center