Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

1998-1999 Be A Player Martin Brodeur All Star Game Used Stick /100

hi everyone im getting this card in the mail soon lmk what you have to offer wanted jerseys and/or rookies.

1998-1999 Be A Player Martin Brodeur All Star Game Used Stick /100 book value 125.00 and colour is black

2. Check out the deals at Allgood Collectibles eBay Store
    lol, I almost bid on that on ebay, Im guessing thats where you got it

did you get that card from someone in philadelphia??? if so, it used to be my little brothers...small world

hmmm I may be interested in it, I almost bid on it because I am friends with the guy you bought it off of

my brother wouldnt mind having that card back. you can look at his stuff on beckett under the ID GOALIE0060. lmk if he has anything you are interested in.

sorry couldnt use anything but i probly could use somthing from your list lmk a.s.a.p

sorry i dont want the brodeur...my little bro traded it for a 00-01 bap memorabilia in the numbers number patch card of dominik hasek and he was just seeing if he could maybe get it back or not. no big deal though.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast